[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Roman Baum

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 13 09:33:50 PST 2020

Hello Roman,

Yes - as I mentioned in my previous reply - we are unable to offer downloads of the ICD10 ontology source file due to licensing restrictions.

On Jan 13, 2020, at 1:33 AM, Roman Baum <baum at zbmed.de<mailto:baum at zbmed.de>> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

thanks for your answer. Last Week it got an error message when i click on the tab 'Classes' for ICD10. That works for me today. Is there also a possibility to download the current Ontology from BioPortal? Probably there are some license issues?

Thanks again for your reply,

Roman