[bioontology-support] Error RDF labels - CC_SNOMED

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:19:34 PST 2020

Hi Vipina,

Thank you for your email. There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with your ontology. I’ve checked the parsing logs, and it looks like there was an error while processing the latest version of CC_SNOMED on its initial submission. The cause isn’t totally clear, but is most likely just incidental. I’ve reprocessed the ontology, and the process completed fully this time with no issues. The ontology is now fully usable/browsable.

Let me know if you run into any further issues.

Thanks!

Michael