Search Mailing List Archives
[bioontology-support] Error RDF labels - CC_SNOMED
mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:19:34 PST 2020
Thank you for your email. There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with your ontology. I’ve checked the parsing logs, and it looks like there was an error while processing the latest version of CC_SNOMED on its initial submission. The cause isn’t totally clear, but is most likely just incidental. I’ve reprocessed the ontology, and the process completed fully this time with no issues. The ontology is now fully usable/browsable.
Let me know if you run into any further issues.
On Jan 13, 2020, at 8:33 AM, Kuttichi Keloth, Vipina <vk396 at njit.edu<mailto:vk396 at njit.edu>> wrote:
I recently submitted a new version of CC_SNOMED on BioPortal. But the submission shows "Error RDF labels".
I have changed the labels of the concepts (with respect to the previous version).
I loaded the ontology on Protege and it works fine.
So I am wondering whether it is because of this issue (https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_annotator/issues/8) which previously Mr. Dorf informed me of that prevents regular Annotator refreshes. If so could you please refresh it and archive previous versions.
Or else please let me know what the problem is.
bioontology-support mailing list
bioontology-support at lists.stanford.edu<mailto:bioontology-support at lists.stanford.edu>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bioontology-support