[bioontology-support] Question about the VMWare Virtual Appliance

Koo, Jahoon JAHOON.KOO at UCDENVER.EDU
Wed Jan 15 08:34:25 PST 2020

Hi,

This is Jahoon, a student worker from Health Data Compass on CU Anschutz campus.

I got a permission for the installation last Wednesday, but I was on a vacation and just got back.
It seems like I get the 500 Internal Server Error from the link for the installation provided in the email.
My BioPortal username is jahoon1998.

Could you please double check it?

Thank you.
Jahoon