[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Ning "Sunny" Shang

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 16 11:34:31 PST 2020

Hi Sunny,

You can pass a parameter “download_format=rdf” to download the RDF version of an ontology.

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/ECO/download?apikey=your_api_key&download_format=rdf

Our REST services documentation [1] contains a list of common parameters available in the bulk of our endpoints.

When replying, please use the “Reply All” feature of your email client so that it’s routed to our support list, which is actively monitored by our entire team.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Michael

[1] http://data.bioontology.org/documentation