[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Steven Paul Emrick

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 23 15:15:59 PST 2020

Hi Steven, Allyson, and others inconvenienced this morning,

With apologies for the belated notice: The system was in fact down this morning, and some services were intermittently offline in the hours preceding its outage.  We had a sudden surge of requests that led to the outage, and brought it back online by about 9:45 AM PT (1645 GMT).

We are investigating the original cause and will look to address that problem as well.  Thank you for your reports.

John