[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ubcarc_admin

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 28 15:50:40 PST 2020

Hello Michael,

Apologies that you’re having trouble logging in. I double-checked the site and your account and don’t see any issues at the moment.

We had to clear our application caches a couple of times today as part of troubleshooting an ontology processing issue. I’m wondering if you’d be willing to do a hard refresh of the BioPortal home page (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/), then try logging in again. You can perform a hard refresh of the page with Cmd + Shift + R on the Mac, or Ctrl + Shift + R on Windows.

If that doesn’t work, I’d like to try clearing your browser cache for BioPortal altogether. If you let us know what browser you’re working with, we could help you with instructions.