[bioontology-support] Question about migrating ontologies from BioPortal to local VM

Koo, Jahoon JAHOON.KOO at UCDENVER.EDU
Fri Jan 31 14:01:11 PST 2020

Hi BioPortal,

This is Jahoon, a student worker from Health Data Compass.

I have installed the virtual appliance and tried to migrate ontologies from BioPortal to the VM using the Ruby script provided.
It seems like some ontologies migrate with missing classes, and I don't know what's causing this error.
I have migrated HIVO004, FB-CV, and CHEAR ontologies, but they are missing classes and have a comment saying "No submissions available" on the web UI.
For more information, I didn't get any http errors while running the bioportal_ontologies_import.rb script with the ontologies mentioned above.

Is there any way to fix this error?

Thank you.
Jahoon