[bioontology-support] Queries on REST API call limit and licensing

Junaid Bhatti Junaid_Bhatti at manulife.com
Tue Jul 14 08:48:16 PDT 2020

Greetings:

I am a Senior Data Scientist at an life insurance company in North America. I have reviewed the website (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/) and it is unclear to me whether there is a limit in usage if you are part of a private company. Specifically, is there a limit on REST API calls? Secondly, is there a requirement to obtain any license or permission restrictions in the use of NCBO portal by private companies?

Thanking you in anticipation for your responses to my queries.

Best regards,

Junaid

Junaid A. Bhatti, PhD, MSc, MBBS.
Sr. Data Scientist | Underwriting COE | Advanced Analytics
Manulife

E    junaid_bhatti at manulife.com<mailto:junaid_bhatti at manulife.com>
T    416 687 3148 (Direct) Internal ext. 273148
M  647 237 6284

250 Bloor St. East, Toronto, ON, M4W 1E5

[cid:image002.png at 01D492D2.F591D670]

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.