[bioontology-support] Account details error, seeking API key

Benjamin Rodriguez brodriguez at integraltx.com
Thu Jul 16 07:09:00 PDT 2020

Dear Support,

I registered for an account under brodriguez. I need to obtain an API key.
I am able to log in, but I receive a "something has gone wrong" error
message when I click link for account details. I assume the API key is
under account details. Can you give me my API key?

Thanks,
Ben

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you should delete this message. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation to the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.