[bioontology-support] Account details error, seeking API key

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 16 14:28:47 PDT 2020

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your report. Please accept my apologies for the downtime. The problem was caused by a system glitch that required clearing of our internal cache repositories. The account details page is now back to operational, and you should be able to retrieve your API key directly from there.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thank you!

Michael