[bioontology-support] BioPortal not allowing uploads

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 16 14:35:49 PDT 2020

Hi Vipina,

I am seeing parsing errors during the processing of your ontology, which I need some time to investigate. I’ll keep you posted on my findings.

Thanks,

Michael

On Jul 16, 2020, at 2:29 PM, Kuttichi Keloth, Vipina <vk396 at njit.edu<mailto:vk396 at njit.edu>> wrote:

Thank you. I was able to upload some time back ( CIDIT_V1_2). But I guess there is a processing error.
It shows under the submissions - uploaded, Error rdf.

Could you please reprocess it?

Thank you.
Vipina