[bioontology-support] problems with submitting a new ontology

Larisa Soldatova soldatova.larisa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 07:29:16 PDT 2020

Dear Support Team,

I am trying to submit an ontology - TML, and I am getting error messages
after filling in metadata for this ontology. So I am unable to actually
submit a file.

Today I tried to do this again, and I got a message that 'TML' is already
taken. I assume that metadata actually were created, but it did not go any
further.

Please can you check what is wrong?

I need to submit this ontology, it is important for our publication.

Thank you,
Larisa