[bioontology-support] problems with submitting a new ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:17:56 PDT 2020

Hello Larisa,

On Jul 20, 2020, at 7:29 AM, Larisa Soldatova <soldatova.larisa at gmail.com<mailto:soldatova.larisa at gmail.com>> wrote:

I am trying to submit an ontology - TML, and I am getting error messages after filling in metadata for this ontology. So I am unable to actually submit a file.

Today I tried to do this again, and I got a message that 'TML' is already taken. I assume that metadata actually were created, but it did not go any further.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We’re aware of this problem and are currently troubleshooting.

In the mean time, you should be able to submit an ontology file by navigating to your ontology entry page:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/TML

… and clicking the “Add submission” button at the top of the Submissions table. I had to flush our application caches to make your ontology entry visible. You may need to refresh your browser page / cache to see the entry now.

[cid:A0B94090-97C4-4B5C-9A4D-50A52E84D7F4 at lan]