[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Melissa Locke

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 21 13:40:50 PDT 2020

Hi Melissa,

For online use, I'd suggest you link to the web site (https://bioontology.org) and/or the application (https://bioportal.bioontology.org).

However, we sadly note that the CPT term descriptions are going to go away soon. At the request of the ontology providers, we are going to be removing the ontology contents from BioPortal with our next UMLS release, which will happen in a few weeks. There will still be a summary page, but the ontology terms will no longer be on the site.

John