[bioontology-support] Problem retrieving classes

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Thu Jul 23 22:43:48 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

I uploaded yesterday an ontology file for Cryo Electron Microscopy
(http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CRYOEM/?p=classes&conceptid=root).
The OWL file was generated with Protege and it does not show any obvious
error in Protege. However, when it is read at BioPortal there is some
problem because we see the error message "Problem retrieving classes"
(see previous link). The file is partly parsed because it shows some
metrics, but we must have something wrong with the file. Could you help
us with any hint?

Kind regards and thanks, Carlos Oscar