[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Emma Vos

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 28 13:24:46 PDT 2020

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your question. The "display=all” query parameter will give you the info you need:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CL/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FCL_0000576?display=all<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CL/classes/http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/CL_0000576?display=all>

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Michael