[bioontology-support] API usage

Christian Park christiansjpark at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:44:46 PDT 2020

Hello,
I am trying to use your REST API but having difficulty. What is command I
would put into my browser to input my api key?

Additionally, I would like to do the following:

setOfEnglishTerms = NULL

foreach line in spreadsheet {

setOfEnglishTerms += columnBT

foreach synonym in columnCQ {    // again, possibly multiple pipe-delimited
synonyms

setOfEnglishTerms += synonym

}

}

RemoveAllDuplicatedTerms(setOfEnglishTerms)    // i.e. remove all instances
of anything occurring more than once

foreach t in setOfEnglishTerms {

g = GoogleTranslate(t)

matchTargets = RadLexGermanNames(t)   // i.e. columnBV plus, zero, one or
more terms from columnCR

if (g in matchTargets) then {

                result = success

} else {

                result = failure

}

}

How would I go about doing this? Thank you!

Christian Park