[bioontology-support] Delay in implementing account creation or modifications of viewing/editing privileges

Thomas Grivegnée thomas.grivegnee at cogni.zone
Fri Jun 5 02:01:59 PDT 2020

Hello

I am contacting you because we are experiencing a strange issue we are
having a hard time diagnosing.

We are using the RC 3.0.1 and we created an OVF (Open Virtualization
Format) image that we deployed on an Azure environment .

When we create an account, it' immediately recorded but when we login with
this account, we get an error message when trying to navigate to the
"Ontologies" tab.

[image: image.png]

This is already weird because some of the ontologies are public (like the
default STY one.

If we connect with the "admin" account and grant viewing permissions to the
account, and reconnect with the account, we still see the error message.

After some time, not sure how long, the changes are passed on but it is
sometimes necessary to delete the cookies manually in order to see the
ontologies having viewing permissions.

We could actually not really point what triggers the passing on of the
changes.

Do you have any idea of what could be causing this error message in the
first place (shouldn't we at least see the public ontologies)?

And secondly do you know what might be causing the delay in having the
viewing permissions updated?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

[image: Cognizone_Logo_White.png]