[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Stephen Collins

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 12 13:24:15 PDT 2020

Steve,

Jennifer is right that there are no restrictions in terms of domains, you are welcome to use BioPortal to try things out (and to leave them for others to use, if that seems appropriate).

I also want to call to your attention the work of the OntoPortal Alliance, to foster the public deployment of BioPortal appliances (called OntoPortal in deployed form) to address varied research questions. You can see more about their work at https://ontoportal.org.

John