[bioontology-support] Terms of use of CPT codes

Richa Bagga richa.bagga at zs.com
Sun Jun 14 22:47:15 PDT 2020

Hi Team,

Hope you are staying safe!

We often visit Bioportal for codes related information and going forward intend to use the data for various business purposes.
We wanted to get in touch with you regarding the terms of use of CPT codes provided by Bioportal.org

Let me know a good time to connect on this to take the discussion forward.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Thanks
Richa Bagga