[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ketul

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 20 21:23:40 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm not able to duplicate your error. If it's still happening, can you send us the exact sequence of steps you are trying that results in this response?

Sometimes there can be a glitch that resolves itself fairly quickly, but because of caching in BioPortal or on your side the error response continues to be shown in your browser. Clearing your caches or trying another browser can be used if an issue persists for more than a few minutes.

John