[bioontology-support] Access Code Notations via REST API

Zak Raicik ZRaicik at jhancock.com
Mon Jun 29 06:11:10 PDT 2020

Hi –

Is there any way to use the REST API to get a comprehensive listing off all codes/notations within a given class?

For example, if I want to get a complete listing of all possible ICD10 codes from the API using python- is that possible?

Thanks,
Zak Raicik, FSA
Director, Data Science
Manulife

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.