[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from VJH

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 5 13:55:12 PST 2020

Hello Vincent,

Firstly you need administrative privileges for the ontology. There is one account listed as the administrator for this ontology of “VJHenry”. I assume this is you?

To upload a new version of the ontology, click the “Add submission” button (the plus icon at the top of the Submissions table), and fill out the resulting form.