[bioontology-support] Question about processing UMLS ontology

Koo, Jahoon JAHOON.KOO at UCDENVER.EDU
Tue Mar 10 14:21:03 PDT 2020

Hi BioPortal,

This is Jahoon, a student worker from Health Data Compass.

I am trying to upload ICD9CM ontology to my virtual appliance.
I have used UMLS2RDF script to create a ttl file of ICD9CM ontology and uploaded the ttl file through the browser UI of my virtual appliance.
However, I got "Incomplete response received from application" error on the browser.
I have checked log files, but I believe the submission itself has not made it through because there was no submission directory for ICD9CM in /srv/ncbo/repository directory.
In my appliance.log file from /srv/ncbo/ontologies_api/shared/log directory, I was able to check the error log below.

[cid:image003.png at 01D5F6EF.87980040]

Can you please help me fixing this error?

Respectfully,
Jahoon