[bioontology-support] Is http://bioportal.bioontology.org/annotatorplus down?

Michael Vladimir Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 12 09:17:11 PDT 2020

Hi Dan,

The Annotator service access has been fully restored. Please let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

Thank you again for your patience.

Michael

On Mar 11, 2020, at 2:21 PM, Michael Vladimir Dorf <MDORF at STANFORD.EDU<mailto:MDORF at STANFORD.EDU>> wrote:

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your email.  Indeed, we are experiencing some issues with the Annotator at the moment. We are working on getting the services restored. I’ll keep you posted as soon as the Annotator is fully back online.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374