[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Philip van Damme

Michael Vladimir Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:17:16 PDT 2020

Hi Philip,

Thank you for alerting us to this issue. We’ve had an operational outage yesterday that triggered a full rebuild of our Annotator/Recommender database. The services have now been fully restored. Please try your API calls again and let us know if you run into any further issues.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Sincerely,

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374