[bioontology-support] Processing an ontology uploaded yesterday

Kuttichi Keloth, Vipina vk396 at njit.edu
Mon Mar 16 11:29:22 PDT 2020

Hi,

I uploaded an ontology (CIO_1_ANC_REV) yesterday. Usually, it used to get
processed and ready for annotation very fast. I understand that because of
the issues going on it might get delayed.

I am sorry for the trouble. I need to run one more experiment for an AMIA
paper and the deadline is this Wednesday.

So it would be very helpful if you could please look into this.

Again, sorry for the trouble and thank you for your time.

Vipina