[bioontology-support] Request VM NCBO Annotator

Raphael Gazzotti raphael.gazzotti at inria.fr
Sat Mar 21 09:10:45 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

For a project related to the study of several thousand of documents related to Covid-19, I was wondering if it is possible to obtain a VM with your annotator (AnnotatorPlus) as mentioned [ https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_annotator/issues/1 | here ] ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Raphaël Gazzotti, PhD student at Université Côte d’Azur, Inria, CNRS, I3S, SynchroNext, France