[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Roland Krause

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 2 09:56:15 PST 2020

Hi Roland,

Thank you for contacting us.  I am not able to reproduce this error at this time. Can you please clear out your BioPortal cookies (Chrome => Preferences… => Privacy and security => Cookies and other site data => See all cookies and site data => Search for ‘bioontology.org<http://bioontology.org>’ => Remove All Shown) and try again?

I’ve tried reproducing this with my two test accounts, and both password resets worked flawlessly.

Thank you,

Michael