[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Roland Krause

Roland KRAUSE roland.krause at uni.lu
Mon Nov 2 11:21:51 PST 2020

Hi Michael,

I deleted the cookies in Chrome and also tried using Safari, which I had never used with bioportal before. I had logged out of LastPass too and used “standard” passwords to make sure I didn’t mistype.

The “Update” button and the “Change password” link still confuses me - which one am I supposed to use?

Thanks for your fast reply, I hope there are not too many other users with this issue.

Best wishes,

Roland