[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Matvey Palchuk

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 5 14:32:27 PST 2020

Hello,

Thanks for this question. We have begun planning our UMLS upgrade process, and hope to finish the upgrade relatively quickly (e.g., within 2-4 weeks). That said, there are enough potential surprises that I can't promise a schedule with confidence at this point.

I take it you are eager to have some of the new terms available, and I assume there are many other people who could benefit from that too.  I will explore to see if we can get additional resources to help us do this quickly.

John