[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance configuration with RadLex

Clement Jonquet jonquet at lirmm.fr
Fri Nov 6 00:24:36 PST 2020

Hi Rushi, all,

> I tried few failing negation scenarios and it seems to work perfectly with new changes.
Good. Just stay aware that by design Context need to be a bit customized.
The pattern are here : https://github.com/jianlins/FastContext/blob/master/conf/context.txt
And with a local installation, you can adjust them to your data.

> Do you know how soon new version of VA along with LIRMM sync will be available?
No. This has not been discussed with NCBO yet. The all Covid-19 situation makes international collaborations and exchanges a bit harder.

> Right?

Yes right.
For « annotators » its quite simple as it is a .war proxy running in the Tomcat of your VA. I would just get the latest master code. This one include FastContext.
For « web_ui » its a bit more complex has we have merged a lot of code in this project in the last 6 months, including the Annotator page. But you should find in the commits trace of the corresponding view the relevant commits to get.

Hope it helps
Bye
Clement