[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Umesh Sonavane

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 10:15:01 PST 2020

Hi Umesh,

Thank you for contacting us. Due to licensing restrictions, we're not allowed to offer downloads of the ICD10 ontology source file via our REST service, or from the BioPortal website.

I'm not certain, but perhaps UMLS customer service would know of alternative ways to access a file version of ICD10:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/support.html

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374