[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynn Schriml

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 16 10:39:31 PST 2020

Lynn,

can you give us the IRI that you want us to use?  I would expect it's either of these:
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DiseaseOntology/HumanDiseaseOntology/main/src/ontology/doid.owl
- http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/doid.owl

It appears we may have been configured to use the first one, but with 'master' in the IRI instead of 'main'.

I'm also taking the liberty of updating the Homepage and Documentation metadata.

John