[bioontology-support] Ordering issues while making ontology submissions programmatically

Manuel Fiorelli manuel.fiorelli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:29:11 PST 2020

Hi john

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, I've not found any example of
making an ontology submission with file upload, so I tried by myself.

As I said, I eventually used the formdata approach, and looking on the web
it seems to me that the order should have been preserved.

Since I don't no anything about Ruby and its conventions, can you reference
some example code so I can be sure that I wrote the request correctly?

Regards
Manuel