[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mary Deane

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 10:46:43 PST 2020

Hello Mary,

This is working fine for me today. If you are still having trouble, please try doing a hard refresh of the BioPortal page., or using a different browser to see if it sees the same issue. You can perform a hard refresh of the page with Cmd + Shift + R on the Mac, or Ctrl + Shift + R on Windows.

If that doesn't work please let us know and we can try further troubleshooting.

John