[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from rboden

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 11:00:17 PST 2020

Hello,

I think this was likely a temporary cacheing issue. When a new ontology is submitted, it can sometimes take hours for all the new data to percolate several layers of cache that our system includes (and then to be updated on your browser cache).

I was checking late last night (did your URLs change? we test for an identifier containing just radlex.org<http://radlex.org> but it looks like your identifiers now have www.radlex.org<http://www.radlex.org>?) and I didn't have any trouble, nor this morning. If you are still having trouble, can you try another browser or do a hard refresh of your classes page?  You can perform a hard refresh of the page with Cmd + Shift + R on the Mac, or Ctrl + Shift + R on Windows.

Let us know if you are still seeing trouble.

John