[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from datalibrary

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 14:11:54 PST 2020

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am not able to reproduce this error on my end. Can you please clear out your BioPortal browser cache (Chrome => Preferences… => Privacy and security => Cookies and other site data => See all cookies and site data => Search for ‘bioontology.org<http://bioontology.org>’ => Remove All Shown) and try logging in again?

Thank you,

Michael