[bioontology-support] NCBO Annotator

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 17 15:14:17 PST 2020

Hi Pranhav,

Thank you for contacting us. Please check out or REST sample code repository here:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code

The Annotator java example can be referenced from here:

https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_rest_sample_code/blob/master/java/src/AnnotateText.java

Doing a quick Github search for “ncbo annotator” also yields a number of code sources that reference our Annotator REST API that you could adopt in your application:

https://github.com/search?q=ncbo+annotator

Hope this helps and you find the code you are looking for!

Michael