[bioontology-support] Question about WHO Drug Dictionary

Sweeney, Kay ksweeney at healthcore.com
Wed Nov 18 07:52:41 PST 2020

Hello,

I was wondering if WHO Drug is utilized in BioPortal, or could be utilized? We are completing a database on children hospitalized for COVID-related complications in the REDCap database system which uses the BioPortal for medical coding.  We’re hoping to code medication names with the WHO Drug dictionary.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Kay

Kay Sweeney, MS
Research Data Manager
Data Operations
[https://eshare.neriscience.com/Images1/Logos/HealthCoreNERI%20Logo.jpg]<http://bp.neriscience.com/BP/Project/>
480 Pleasant St. Watertown, MA 02472
ksweeney at healthcore.com<mailto:ksweeney at healthcore.com>

Black Lives Matter ● Safe Space Ally

and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law. Any
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.