[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Anita Forster

Anita Forster anita.j.forster at gsk.com
Thu Nov 19 09:35:11 PST 2020

Thank you Michael for the clarification.
Kind regards,
Anita

Anita Forster
External Data Strategy & Design Expert
Data Strategy & Design
DCS, R&D
GSK
GSK Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, UK
Email   anita.j.forster at gsk.com<mailto:Anita.J.Forster at gsk.com>
Tel       +44 1438 764680
gsk.com<http://www.gsk.com/>  |  Twitter<http://twitter.com/GSK>  |  YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/glaxosmithkline>  |   Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/glaxosmithkline>