[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from rboden

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 20 21:15:55 PST 2020

Hello Corey,

Sorry for your wait. There is often what I would call "an unusually long wait" after submitting an ontology. The wait seems to be caused by cacheing delays, and sometimes possibly cacheing bugs.  That seems to have been the case here—I refreshed our internal caches and RADLEX seems to be displaying normally.

If you are still seeing an error display for any of the RADLEX tabs or API calls, try force-reloading your browser window to clear any cacheing on your end.

It isn't any problem to submit with the same name, each new submission is independent from the previous.

John