[bioontology-support] Biomedical Ontology RX Norm

Bauer-Martinez, Catherine catbauer at iu.edu
Sat Nov 21 08:13:40 PST 2020

Hi -
We are using the BioPortal biomedical ontology RX Norm and it is not
working.  Can you advise when it will be back online?  On this site, I am
not able to see any of the biomedical ontologies, I encounter an error
message when loading the page.

Please advise.

Kind regards,
Catherine Bauer-Martinez

Catherine Bauer-Martinez
REDCap Application Administrator
Advanced Biomedical IT Core
ABITC is part of the Research Technologies Division of UITS
Research Technologies is a PTI Cyberinfrastructure & Service Center
Indiana University
catbauer at iu.edu <mailto:catbauer at iu.edu>