[bioontology-support] [EXTERNAL]Re: [BioPortal] Feedback from gaurab.mukherjee at jax.org

Gaurab Mukherjee Gaurab.Mukherjee at jax.org
Mon Nov 23 03:43:29 PST 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for your quick response. I did go back into my account and tried to create in Account Settings --> Custom Ontology Set --> select ontologies. I then picked three ontologies from the pick list, for details see the screenshot.

But when I hit ‘Save custom ontologies’ it returns the below error message:
The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again.

I am using Firefox 78.0.3esr on Mac OS 10.13.6

Yours,
Gaurab

--
Gaurab Mukherjee