[bioontology-support] Error when submitting a new ontology

Georgeta Bordea georgeta.bordea at u-bordeaux.fr
Wed Nov 25 09:05:11 PST 2020

Dear BioPortal support team,

Thank you for helping us track down the previous issue related to submitting the FIDEO ontology [1]. Could you please let us know how to fix another issue, at the moment FIDEO classes are not properly retrieved and displayed.

The error message we get on BioPortal [2] is currently just:
"Problem retrieving classes"

Regards,
Georgeta Bordea

[1] https://gitub.u-bordeaux.fr/erias/fideo