[bioontology-support] Error when submitting a new ontology

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 25 12:55:09 PST 2020

Georgeta,

It appears the document that was uploaded to BioPortal included an HTML document, not an ontology. I see that your link (https://gitub.u-bordeaux.fr/erias/fideo/-/raw/master/fideo_core.owl) appears to work in Protege, so I will have to check with my colleagues about why it might not be working in BioPortal. I'll try to do this today (before our Thanksgiving weekend), but I'm not sure if we'll be able to figure out it. (I suspect it may have to do with the networking again, but it could be tricky.)

Sorry for your trouble.

John