[bioontology-support] CIDO new version uploading error in BioPortal

He, Oliver yongqunh at med.umich.edu
Sun Oct 4 19:56:11 PDT 2020

As shown on the CIDO BioPortal site:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CIDO
the version there is 1.0.146 on 9/3/2020.
However, the newest version should be 1.0.159 on 9/25/2020:
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/cido.owl
or:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CIDO-ontology/cido/master/src/ontology/cido.owl

I was trying to add the newest version manually. Then I got this error:

Errors On Form
§  [:error, #<OpenStruct links=nil, context=nil, proc_naming=#<OpenStruct links=nil, context=nil, duplicate="There is already a persistent resource with id `http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CIDO/submissions/20`">>]

I am not sure what the error message means.

Thanks,
Oliver