[bioontology-support] CIDO new version uploading error in BioPortal

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 6 15:17:12 PDT 2020

Oliver,

We are short of resources through today, but will be looking at this tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay.

John

On Oct 4, 2020, at 7:56 PM, He, Oliver <yongqunh at med.umich.edu<mailto:yongqunh at med.umich.edu>> wrote:

As shown on the CIDO BioPortal site:
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CIDO
the version there is 1.0.146 on 9/3/2020.
However, the newest version should be 1.0.159 on 9/25/2020:
http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/cido.owl
or:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CIDO-ontology/cido/master/src/ontology/cido.owl

I was trying to add the newest version manually. Then I got this error:

Errors On Form
•  [:error, #<OpenStruct links=nil, context=nil, proc_naming=#<OpenStruct links=nil, context=nil, duplicate="There is already a persistent resource with id `http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CIDO/submissions/20`">>]

I am not sure what the error message means.

Thanks,
Oliver

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360