[bioontology-support] CIDO new version uploading error in BioPortal

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 7 10:37:23 PDT 2020

Hi Oliver,

There was an orphan record in our database that prevented a new version of CIDO from being submitted.  Not sure how it ended up there, but I’ve removed it and cleared our internal caches. You should be able to submit your new version of CIDO now. Let us know if you run into further issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Michael