[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from arash-sh

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 12 10:38:36 PDT 2020

Hi Arash,

Thanks for contacting us. I’ve tried loading your OWL file into my local Protege client and got the error below. You need to fix the existing errors in your ontology and make sure you can open it in Protege without issues before submitting a new version to BioPortal. We don’t have the bandwidth to investigate exactly what the issue (or issues) is, but, hopefully, the Protege errors should point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Michael

[cid:5DB52A65-1DD4-46C1-8B66-A1172F7C74CD]